Monday, March 2, 2015

Do IT!



Somehow the two don't go together



Hey just a quick note today cause I'm running low on time somehow. 
This week we didn't have any crazy happenings as there was transfers and Sister Nakayu and I are both staying put another six weeks. Last Wednesday was our preparation day and we played dodge ball with racket balls! It was pretty brutal but it was nice cause I could throw it as hard as I could at the elders but they felt bad hitting me hard! Many many laughs were in order that day. Sister Nakayu even loved it, she bought some racket balls at Walmart this morning! We had some good lessons but no new investigators and no one at church yesterday. 

Yup, the real deal



Something kinda cool I have learned on my mission is the importance of finding the Lord's will and doing it.The knowledge does not always come right at once, sometimes it takes weeks. But as we find the Lord's will through counsels, scriptures, prayer, and listening to the spirit it is imperative that we then DO IT. The Lord can do great things with us if He can trust us with His work. What a blessing it is to be on His errand! 
Love y'all,
Sister Skaggs

No comments:

Post a Comment